Hendrix Players Present
The Hope Hypothesis
by Cat Miller
Directed by William Ragsdale '83
Wednesday, Feb 22, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Feb 23, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb 24, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb, 25 2:00 p.m
"Theatre is a clear window into the mind, the soul, the heart of
study of which should be the aim of higher education. Theatre brings life to learning."
Offering students the opportunity to seek answers is the mission of the department. To that end we seek to accomplish these learning goals:
- Attain skills and understanding that contribute to lifelong learning
- Learn the art and practice of collaboration through developing and producing theatre and dance performances
- Contextualize theatre and dance in the history of the human condition
- Exercise critical and creative thinking skills and intellectual depth bt reading, analyzing, producing theatre and dance
- Demonstrate commitment through rigor and care through work on productions and in the classroom